Family Footsteps

Family Footsteps

Sunday, February 17, 2008

What is that?!?!?




It WAS our dinner. I burned the beans and tried to salvage them. It actually worked and we had a fairly decent soupy beans and vegetables over rice. The nozzle on my pressure cooker broke the other day when another pan fell off the shelf on top of it. I was really sad, but hoped it was still usable. Well, it is usable, but I can't tell how well it is cooking- hence the burned dinner. Cara was so worried we would't have any dinner. Our house still smells like burned beans. I'm hoping burning beans helps with the smell that sometimes results from eating them!

1 comments:

kimbo said...

Looks delicious! I still remember eating black bean tacos at your house when we visited... In fact, I still try to recreate them for lunch often because my husband HATES beans with a passion! In fact, I should make sure he sees this picture. :)