Family Footsteps

Family Footsteps

Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 years ago!!


Over 2 years ago I took the Tshirts Nate and I had saved from High School , college and missions and piced a quilt top and tied it. That is as far as I got for Nate's birthday. It has sat in a trunk in the appartment since then with unfinshed edges. Well, since Shawn's scripture case came unstitched, I got my sewing machine out to fix it and decided to find the quilt and finish it today.

Here it is. Nothing fancy- just fun for us. It includes a tie from Nate's mission, a shirt I bought on a shopping trip with Nate our freshman year at school, 4 SUU shirts(one is the fight song!!) and lots of fun memories. I hope this helps him feel better- he's been sick for a few days:(

0 comments: