Family Footsteps

Family Footsteps

Friday, December 12, 2008

Celebrate good times, COME ON!!

"What are we celebrating?" you ask.

WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!
What we will miss the most: The tree swing and our friends.

What we won't: Our Mortgage!

6 comments:

Amy Turpin said...

I'm sure you will miss that yard, but now you can start looking for an AWESOME-r new one.

East Coast Okies said...

Congratulations!! What a relief! We sure miss you all. Hope things are going well!

Borders Family said...

Congratulations! What great news! Your yard did look pretty great, but I bet your new yard will be just as great.

Michelle said...

I'm happy for you- selling your house! Congrats, AND I am sure you are glad not to have to keep showing your house :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know I felt some sadness when your house sold, but also a great deal of relief to be free from the MORTGAGE!

hughesfam said...

Yeah! In this market, I am sure that is a huge relief.