Family Footsteps

Family Footsteps

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cara

Cara is living up to her status as our princess sandwiched between 2 princes (or frogs, depending on the moment!) Last night as we were going to bed Ryan asked Dad, "Who is your favorite kid?" He told who his favorite youngest boy, oldest boy and oldest and youngest girl was. Cara followed, "The middle is the best place to be, its not too old, or too young, and since I'm a girl that makes it perfect!" I agree!

The perfect outfit for a Sunday stroll through the park, don't you think?

Boogie March Duet at Talent Show. BRAVO!!

The highlight of the Disctrict Art Show.


The kids often ask to do chores so they can earn Reward Bucks.
Cara asked if she could take the trash out on Friday and I thought nothing of it. When I noticed it was Pouring rain, I went to check on her and her true motivation became apparent- an excuse to wear her rain coat IN THE RAIN! She was in heaven.




2 comments:

Amy Turpin said...

Such a beautiful and sweet girl!!! I love the art project - maybe she got a little of Steve's "artistic-ness" and from what you tell me some of Randy's "musician-ness" :)

Jen said...

Hey, what are you saying, she didn't get it from me?:)