Mine was Angie Baby "Angie Baby" by Helen Reddy
What was yours?
Thursday, November 13, 2008
What was the #1 song on your Birthdate?
Posted by Jen at 11/13/2008 04:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mine was Angie Baby "Angie Baby" by Helen Reddy
What was yours?
Posted by Jen at 11/13/2008 04:57:00 PM
5 comments:
"Kiss is on my list" by Hall & Oates! funny.
Thanks for the comment on my blog... I was wondering who this Nate was that made a comment on my blog :) I'm glad you clarified that! It is so good to read your blog and see your cute kids! Boy time has really gone by!! I hope your family is all doing well. Why doesn't anyone else in your family have a blog?? How is Amy? Tell her hi from me.
Love Hangover by Diana Ross - SWEET!!! You really need to get a new camera - I'm going through sister picture withdrawls!!!
Day after Thanksgiving
Good idea!!! I think I am going to try to venture out that morning too. That was really fun last year. Maybe in a year or two.
Post a Comment