Cute pics. I'm so glad you finally have time to put up some pics. Only problem is - you don't have any of us. (JUST KIDDING!!!)Love you and miss you!!
Guess you just didn't make the cut.Anyone who has pictures of Cousins Camp, will you email them to me?Jen
Jen- looks like you guys had a great time. Where are you now? Don't your kids start school soon?
Wow! I can't believe all the Allen cousins! We really need to have a Rhodes & Allen reunion! xoxo Andrea
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pics. I'm so glad you finally have time to put up some pics. Only problem is - you don't have any of us. (JUST KIDDING!!!)
Love you and miss you!!
Guess you just didn't make the cut.
Anyone who has pictures of Cousins Camp, will you email them to me?
Jen
Jen- looks like you guys had a great time. Where are you now? Don't your kids start school soon?
Wow! I can't believe all the Allen cousins! We really need to have a Rhodes & Allen reunion! xoxo Andrea
Post a Comment