To say Cara is creavite is a major understatement!!!!
She has an idea of something amazing to do at least daily. I often feel like the bad mom who says, "No that won't work." or "I don't have time." way to often. So I try to say "Yes" occasionally.
Here are a few things she has done lately.
She made this cute sign for Fast Sunday. Now that Ryan is part of the "Fasting Club" our Kitchen is completely closed for one meal every first Sunday of the month. I asked her to make a sign to put on the counter. This was the outcome!
Frame, scripture and all, ALL CARA!! Love that girl!
This is her apple dip she added to the dinner I was making that night. She came in and said, "I'll make a salad, Mom" So yummy. I am allergic to apples :(, but it tasted grate with cantelope.
The British Club. This one was cute and several girls and boys in her class have had a good time with it. Unfortunately she planned it without my knowledge and told me the morning of the 22nd that is was the Crumpet Celebration and she needed to take some crumpets or some kind of treat to school that day. I told her ,"Nope, I don't have time today" and off she went to school empty handed. The next day I heard all about how sad one of the boys was that it wasn't real(from his family, not Cara). He even tried to dress appropriately that day. The flyer looked so official anyway, right? Well, she makes sure to ask me before she does something like this now. Well, until the impromptu Halloween party she threw a few weeks ago with a friend with 1 hour notice! Invited all the girls in their neighborhood with printed out invitations and told them to wear costumes. Oh yes they came, they came and were cute and we totally winged it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment