Family Footsteps

Family Footsteps

Friday, August 14, 2009

A decade!

Shawn is 10!!!!!
Congratulations, Shawn, We love you.
He really wanted to have a party at the new LEGO store, but they were booked until mid October. So, he took the deal to use the money for the party to buy a bigger present.
He woke up to breakfast burritos and no chores.
He took a friend and Cara and Ryan to see G Force.
His chosen dinner was hamburgers, watermelon, carrots, soda and ...

a doughnut cake.
Then to top it all off, the family headed to the LEGO store to spend his cash. They didn't have the set he really wanted, so they ordered it right there for free shipping straight to our house. It arrived today. It was a fun day to cap off 10 years of adventure!

2 comments:

Amy Turpin said...

Yay Shawn!!! I remember the day you were born!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and are enjoying your lego set. I'm sure Jameson would love to come play with it with you someday.

Wilkey Party of Five said...

It sounds like you had a great day Shawn! I loved the doughnut cake. That is one of Trentons favorites for his birthday. I also remeber the day you were born, it's hard to forget about the big tornado that happened in SLC. I also remember your sweet mom just wanting you to come!