We did find the camera several weeks ago. It was in Cara's backpack! She'd been carrying it around for over a week. Whew!
So, here are some pics to catch up.
So, here are some pics to catch up.
Aren't they so cute?
The proud owner of a new Batman Backpack on the first day of Preschool. He is loving it and making some friends.
I know, cheezy smiles, but the other pic was worse! This was the only picture I took all day. Our trip to the Country Living Fair was a great getaway!I'll try to do better. The house is filled with boxes and paper and STUFF! I can't stand to take a picture of it. I should so I can see the progress, I guess. I am hopeful and met my quota of 10 boxes today easily, but it is getting harder as there are still more boxes and NO MORE ROOM! What to do? I have been throwing a lot away and took a load to the Goodwill yesterday.



1 comments:
I have been thinking about you guys wondering how the unpacking is going. Despite all the work and chaos, I bet you are glad to have all of your things back! I can't believe you put that cheesey picture of us up! You are silly! It was a great day and I wish I would have taken some pictures myself.
Post a Comment