Family Footsteps

Family Footsteps

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...

My Dad came and helped paint the house for putting it on the market. What a great dad!! He worked nonstop for 4 days!
I definitely feel thankful for both my parents and all their support. They are always trying to help me and when I let them, it is sooooooooooo nice!
We could not have done what we have in the last month without either of them
Love you.
On his way out of town I went to NYC with him. We barely missed the harbor cruise we wanted to catch. So, we went to the Empire State building as our last hoorah before we are gone and he can't come here to visit us.

2 comments:

hughesfam said...

Hey, Jen- Glad to hear both your parents have been out to help you. How did your house hunting trip end? Any offers on your house yet? Are you okay with moving? Change is hard isn't it?-but without it we can't grow. Looks like you had a good time with your dad- even though we're "all grown up" it is still nice to just be "daddy's little girl" sometimes.
Love ya!
Stacy

Amy Turpin said...

CUTE pic of you and dad!!! Excited to see you soon!!