I feel like I'm starting to come back from the dead. Friday night I started with the symptoms Shawn had last week. Only, I don't have strep! I think Shawn had this virus on top of his strep. That would explain why the antibiotics didn't seem to help like they normally do.
My friend, Jocelyn took my kids this afternoon to the park. Hence, why I am blogging. I should be tending to the volcano of laundry I have before it explodes, but why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?
Our trip to DC starts the day after tomorrow. I guess we'll have to make it work somehow.
I AM really excited to see my mom and dad and be on vacation with my family. Everything else is extra.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Posted by Jen at 4/10/2008 05:14:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Jen,
We had lots of fun at the park yesterday with your kids. They are great children. I hope you are feeling better and can enjoy your fun weekend/week with family! I will hope for good weather for you!
Post a Comment