We did have a good time, didn't we? Everyday I remember something else. Now I keep finding remembrances: a sock here, a toy there, and toothbrush, fingernail polish (fortunatly fo the new carpet the lids were still on) etc. Memories really are dreams that have already come true! Love you, mom
2 comments:
We did have a good time, didn't we? Everyday I remember something else. Now I keep finding remembrances: a sock here, a toy there, and toothbrush, fingernail polish (fortunatly fo the new carpet the lids were still on) etc. Memories really are dreams that have already come true! Love you, mom
Great Posts! Love them Jen. Sounds like you had a WAY better time than most people. And I'm sure that Teather Ball game will be a Blast at your house.
There are people with your last name in my Ward. I'll have to get details. maybe you know them.
Post a Comment